This zine is better when we have lots of voices in our pages. You're invited to submit to a future issue of 404! Here's what we're looking for:
👀 What we're looking for
- A screenshot of an app or a website that's particularly good, bad, or one that just makes you think.
- An original poem about an app or website message or experience. It can be:
- In the style of another poet (please let us know who)
- A poem with a particular structure (like a sonnet, limerick or haiku)
- A poem all your own with your own structure
- OR a piece of original artwork that ties into our theme — related to apps, websites, or old computing that's tied to existential pain or joy.
- (Please note that our zines are handmade and will probably be printed in black and white on a laser printer)
We're a very small operation — I'm one guy with a laser printer, stapler, paper cutter and a sheet of stamps — and we charge only as much as it costs to print and ship, so I can't pay you for your submission. I can sing your praises far and wide and send you comp copies, though!
📝 Submission guidelines
Please email me your submission and include:
- Your name
- The screenshot, original poem, or original artwork
- Your Instagram or Twitter handle if you'd like to include it in your byline